Our Response to COVID-19
New Store Guidelines:
- Face masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth at all times for guests and staff.
- We are not accepting any walk-ins. All shopping, alterations, measurements, and pick-ups are by appointment only.
- We are offering curbside pickup for merchandise by appointment only.
- Guests are limited to 2 per bride for all bridal and bridesmaid appointments to stay in accordance with the gathering limitations.
- Please do not bring any guests to your alterations appointment.
- If you are trying on your own merchandise in-store, please do not bring any guests.
- We ask that any of our staff members or guests please stay home if they are not feeling well. Any guests exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Our store has been marked to provide 6-foot increments between all viewing and checkout areas to practice social distancing.
- Our stylists will be consistently washing their hands throughout the day and before each appointment. We are providing a hand sanitizing station upon arrival for all customers.
- All viewing areas and merchandise will be disinfected after each use.
- Our stylists will be the only one pulling dresses for bridal and bridesmaids. All guests will be asked to stay in the viewing area.
- Our stylists are unable to be in the room during try on, but the bride may have a guest in the dressing room with her.
- No food or drink is allowed except for water