Our Response to COVID-19
New Store Guidelines:
- Face masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth at all times for guests and staff.
- We are not accepting any walk-ins. All shopping, alterations, measurements, and pick-ups are by appointment only.
- We are offering curbside pickup for merchandise by appointment only.
- Brides are only allowed to bring 2 guests for all bridal and bridesmaid appointments to stay in accordance with the gathering limitations. (We are offering Private Appointments allowing more guests every Sunday in August! Call us to learn more)
- Please do not bring any guests to your alterations appointment.
- If you are trying on your own merchandise in-store, please do not bring any guests.
- We ask that any of our staff members or guests please stay home if they are not feeling well. Any guests exhibiting symptoms will be asked to leave.
- Our store has been marked to provide 6-foot increments between all viewing and checkout areas to practice social distancing.
- Our stylists will be consistently washing their hands throughout the day and before each appointment. We are providing a hand sanitizing station upon arrival for all customers.
- All viewing areas and merchandise will be disinfected after each use.
- Our stylists will be the only one pulling dresses for bridal and bridesmaids. All guests will be asked to stay in the viewing area.
- Our stylists are unable to be in the room during try on, but the bride may have a guest in the dressing room with her.
- No food or drink is allowed except for water.